Are you new to the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA)?
Here are some things you'll need to know about attending Wars of the Roses:
- At this time we are only able to accept cash or check.
- We ask that you make a reasonable attempt to dress in something from pre-17th century (think Elizabethan England and earlier).
- If you don't have a thing to wear, worry not! We have a collection of well-maintained clothing, called Gold Key, that is specifically for people to borrow.
- We have a hospitality area where you can get all the information you'll need to make your first event a great one!
- We want you to have a wonderful experience at your first event! The best way for us to help you with that is to tell us it's your first event. We're a very friendly group of people and we want you to have a wonderful experience!